The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Two: Perfectly Portioned Recipes for Healthier Fried Favorites
Perfectly proportioned meals for two are easy and yummy with the complete air fryer cookbook.
Almost everyone loves the magic of air frying―a healthier take on yummy fried foods. But not everyone cooks for a large family. This book (unlike those for six to eight people) hits the sweet spot. From Apples Cinnamon Fritters to Louisiana Fried Catfish, every recipe is created just for two.
The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Two also makes everything fast and easy. Most recipes take 30 minutes or less and they’re designed with simple prep and minimal clean-up in mind. Nutritional information, serving size descriptions and recipes for vegetarians, vegans and the gluten-free are also included. There’s so much to savor.
The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Two includes:
- Air fry 101―includes tip for getting started and trouble-shooting plus handy charts for guiding timing and temperature
- 100+ recipes―it’s an air fry fest featuring Chocolate Chip Zucchini, Fried Green Tomatoes, Crab Cakes with Remoulade, Apple Hand Pies and over 96 more scrumptious ideas
- Ingredient swaps―recipes include tips on getting the best results with ingredients you have on hand, saving time and money
Weekend brunch, date night, or dinner with a friend―whatever the occasion, these tasty recipes are made to share together.
From the Publisher
To make the sauce:
1. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the sesame oil, garlic, and ginger, and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add the broth, soy sauce, sriracha, and hoisin, and whisk to combine.
3. Whisk in the cornstarch and continue cooking over low heat until the sauce starts to thicken, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, cover, and set aside.
To make the chicken:
1. Add the chicken, soy sauce, and cornstarch to a medium bowl. Toss to combine.
2. Place the chicken in the air fryer basket, spray with olive oil, and bake for 16 minutes, stopping halfway through to toss the chicken and spray with a little more olive oil. Continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 180°F and the juices run clear.
3. Once the chicken is done cooking, transfer to a large bowl and toss with the sauce.
4. Top with the scallion and sesame seeds, and serve.
Variation tips: You can use boneless, skinless chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts. Feel free to add in some dried red chili peppers if you like to heat it up even more. You can also add 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes to this recipe. To keep things on the lighter side, you can also skip tossing the chicken in the soy sauce and cornstarch.